Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I scream, you scream

I love Haagen-Dazs Reserve ice cream. Every flavor I've tried so far has been incredible. If you can still find some of the older flavors try Sticky Toffee Pudding, Caramelized Pear and Roasted Pecan, Toasted Coconut and Sesame Brittle, and Hawaiian Lehua Honey and Sweet Cream. I've never been that big into ice cream but I was really able to get into these new sophisticated flavors. They are a lot more exciting than plain vanilla, chocolate, or strawberry.

The latest flavor is Fleur de Sel Caramel. P thinks it's too salty but I think salt and caramel are a match made in heaven. mmm.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Miss Courtney. Kimberly Sue here. I am mad about Hag. Daaz too! I particuarly enjoy their new Honey Bee ice cream. Bob and I sneak that now and then after the kids are in bed. We do not have the Reserve in our area. Bummer. That is one bad thing about a small town.

    ReplyDelete