Friday, November 3, 2006

The consensus is I may or may not be allergic to brussel sprouts. They are so very delicious nonetheless.

Tonight we did Indian food in a jar. Sorta. I noticed the milk I bought was about to go bad so I made some paneer. How about that? Then I chopped up some nice lamb chops and cauliflower and threw it all together with my jar-o-korma and it turned out to be a rather tasty lamb/paneer/cauliflower korma. For starters I tried to replicate this salad we always get at Stonewood, which is sadly the best restaurant in town. I threw together some mixed micro greens from a bag clearly marked 'NO SPINACH' tossed with lightly sauteed baby asparagus, torn prosciutto, and bits of baby brie all wilted and delicious. A simple sweet balsamic dressing topped it off and it tasted just like the Stonewood originall if I do say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment