Saturday, March 31, 2007

Dough

As my spring break comes to an abrupt close, I take another look at my 'to-do' list and weigh the damage. Despite the fact that my parents made an impromptu visit, I've managed to complete the vast majority of my list. One of my main objectives for the break was to master the art of dough.


First I wanted to make use of my spring form pan by making a deep dish pizza pie. Conveniently I stumbled upon this recipe which helped me move in the right direction for dough making. I was pleased with the outcome for the dough. It may have been a tad dull and flavorless but the process of kneading, rising, rolling was quite a success. The contents and overall product were great. I look forward to making more dough to maybe freeze for future pizza parties. It sure beats take-out.

No comments:

Post a Comment